Palo Alto, California, October 8, 2018 – HP Sprocket 2nd Edition, a portable, pocket-sized photo printer, just got savvier and more social. It’s ready for any event – in a new collection of colors – so everyone can snap pictures, instantly print from a mobile device, and share in the fun.
· Social Printing: Multiple friends can use Sprocket 2nd Edition simultaneously1 2. Everybody can print to the same device with three simple steps – connect, select and print. LED light flashes different color for prints from each phone, so you know whose photo is printing.
· New Design & Colors: Soft to the touch and minimalist design including four new colors - Luna Pearl, Noir, Blush and Lilac.
· Enhanced Print Quality: Pictures are sharper with more visible detail and deeper colors, making your memories pop even more.
· Shared Experiences: Create a shared photo album for an event through the Sprocket app, so everyone can relive photos taken and printed3.
· Augmented Reality: See the queue and print status in augmented reality with blending of the digital and physical on the Sprocket device itself4.
Pricing & Availability
HP Sprocket 2nd Edition is available now for $129.99 at HP.com, Best Buy and Amazon.com. Download the HP Sprocket App from the Apple or Google Play Stores. Shared Experiences will be available later this fall.