- Introduces new premium commercial PCs, modular all-in-one workstation, and new displays and accessories - designed for new workforces and workstyles
- Delivers enhanced Device-as-a-Service offering combining innovative devices, lifecycle services, and HP expertise into an all-inclusive managed solution with per-seat, per-month cost certainty
- Shares vision for protecting the power of print in the workplace, with new solutions to safeguard the print environment, reshape how businesses print and transform servicing
- Launches HP University to train and equip the company’s 18,000 worldwide Partner First members to optimize revenue and future-proof their business
HP Reinvent: World Partner Forum, Chicago, September 12, 2017— Today at HP Reinvent, HP Inc.’s largest annual global partner event, the company made a range of announcements, spanning products, innovations, services and security initiatives designed to help partners meet and exceed customers’ evolving expectations.
Inviting its partners to ‘Create the Future Together’, HP delivered an agenda to illuminate a range of transformative trends and opportunities that will shape its partner’s fortunes in 2018 and beyond. Top speakers include HP CEO Dion Weisler, President of Printing and Imaging, Enrique Lores, and President of Personal Systems, Ron Coughlin. Special guests include: HP board member and former director of the National Science Foundation Subra Suresh; Jabil VP of 3D Printing, John Dulchinos; Huffington Post founder, Arianna Huffington; Grammy award-winning artist Keith Urban; and Hollywood actors Christian Slater and Jonathan Banks, among others.
HP Reinvent World Partner Forum announcements include:
- HP Launches New PC Experiences for Work, Life and Collaboration - Opens annual world partner forum highlighting new premium, collaboration and immersive solutions
- HP Delivers Enhanced Device-as-a-Service Offering at Annual Partner Event - Arms partner ecosystem with industry’s most powerful workplace transformation solution
- HP Inspires Partners to Reinvent How the World Prints - Kicks off World Partner Forum with solutions to safeguard print environments, reshape how businesses print and transform servicing
- HP Introduces Industry’s Most Advanced Global Partner Training Program – HP University delivers one-stop shop for sales skills training, product education, solutions selling and certifications
- HP Launches Security Advisory Board - Enlists trio of security experts to help triumph in a malicious new world
Attendees will participate in special tracks such as Women in Technology; interactive topical sessions spanning workplace transformation, endpoint security, mobility, everything-as-a-service and transformational selling. For more information on HP Reinvent, World Partner Forum and today’s announcements, visit hp.com/go/newsroom and follow @hpchannelnews on Twitter.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
You can visit our Online Press kit for more information.