The new generation of HP ENVY laptops offer sleek, metal designs featuring big power and performance, plus edge-to-edge flush glass displays for beautiful viewing experiences. Both feature three USB 3.0 ports and a USB Type-CTM that support data transfer to make adding or connecting accessories easy, as well as HP Fast Charge, which allows customers to charge the battery up to 90 percent in just 90 minutes when powered off 5.
Both devices are lighter than their predecessors, with the 15.6” ENVY a half pound lighter than the previous generation weighing in at 4.4 pounds3 and 17.95 mm thin, while the17.3” diagonal HP ENVY laptop weighs only 6.6 pounds 3 with a 25.45 mm profile.
The15.6” diagonal HP ENVY laptop also features:
- Choice of Intel® Core™ processors up to i7 2 with option of UMA or Intel® Iris™ graphics
- 16 GB of memory with dual storage options of up to 1 TB HDD(7) and 256 GB PCIe SSD 7
- Windows Hello 8 support on optional HD IR camera 9
The 17.3” diagonal HP ENVY features:
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor 2 with NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics
- Up to 1 TB HDD 7 or up to 512 GB SATA SSD 7. The 17.3” diagonal HP ENVY laptop also comes with an optical disk drive.
- Windows Hello8 support on optional Intel® RealSenseTM camera 9
Pricing and Availability 10
- The 13.3” diagonal HP Spectre is planned to be available on HP.com and BBY.com on April 25 for pre-order with a starting price at $1,169.99 and is planned to be available in Best Buy stores on May 22 with a starting price at $1,249.99.
- The 15.6” diagonal HP ENVY x360 is planned to be available on HP.com on June 1 and bestbuy.com on May 29 and Best Buy stores on June 12 starting at $679.99.
- The 15.6” diagonal HP ENVY laptop is planned to be available on HP.com on May 25 and retailers in June 12 with a starting price at $779.99.
- The 17.3” diagonal HP Envy is planned to be available on HP.com on June 1 and bestbuy.com on May 29 and available in Best Buy stores on June 12 with a starting price at $1,029.99.
To view a video of the new HP Spectre, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/tXV7k7Bt9ow
- Based on HP's internal analysis as of 2/10/16 of vendors shipping >1 million units worldwide annually with clamshell design, Windows or OSX, priced >$400USD, measured at z-height.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
- Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
- Some features including Windows Hello and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade and www.windows.com/windows10upgrade. Pre-release product shown, subject to change. Apps sold separately.
- Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Some or all of the features may be unavailable or under development in your market. See http://www.intel.com/realsense for more information.
- Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.